- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. The terms and condition for the therapy sessions will be provided separately.
- All contents of this website (including text, images, graphics, videos and multimedia files) are subject to copyright and any other laws associated with intellectual property.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website for commercial purpose without our written permission and agreement is prohibited. This includes, replication of any part of the service specified as ACRT, any devices related to delivery of ACRT (patent pending), program, methodology and algorithm, manual document and any information related to the therapy.
- All content is reserved as our Intellectual Property, including (without limitation) any source code, product recipes, usage data, ideas, enhancements, feature requests, suggestions or other information provided by the Professional or Client.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.